Announcement: Free Mu-43 App for Android and iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad) Devices

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Mu-43.com now supports Android and the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad natively with Mu-43 App!

What is Mu-43 App?

Mu-43 App is a free app for Android/iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad that allows you to browse and post to the Mu-43.com forum using a native client. In many cases, it provides faster access since it only downloads the actual forum information rather than all the extraneous images that slow down the mobile connection and increase mobile data usage.

Mu-43 App Feature List

• Browse your favorite Mu-43.com forums in an easy-to-use-interface with multiple notification types (private message, subscription, etc)
  • Push notification support: Get private message and subscribed thread updates from your favorite forums in the background!
  • Get an overview of updates (private messages/subscriptions) on home screen
  • Image attachment thumbnail and full size viewing from threads
  • View a thread's image attachments in one convenient screen (much like the native iPhone "Photo" app)
  • Save thread images to your iPhone/iPod touch library
  • Fully searchable forums!
  • View embedded links without leaving the app
  • Supports portrait AND landscape mode
  • Full posting options (quote posts, start new thread, etc)
  • Attach photos from your library (or take a photo from the camera and attach it)
  • Full support for private messages and private message folders
  • Full support for thread subscriptions - track your favorite threads and be updated via push when they have new posts!
Some screen shots of Mu-43 App running on different devices:

iPhone:

mzl.derqbvxi.320x480-75.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mzl.qmqpzhju.320x480-75.jpg

Android:

5690305378_6be120d743.jpg

5689730557_bde5364bb9.jpg

How can I get Mu-43 App for iOS (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad)?

Either search "Mu-43" in the App Store on your iOS device, or click the link below:

Get Mu-43 App from the App Store

How can I get Mu-43 App for Android?

Either search "Mu-43" in the Google Market on your Android device, or click the link below:

Get Mu-43 App from the Google Market

QR Codes for Mu-43 App:

iOS:

http://qrcode.kaywa.com/img.php?s=5&d=http%3A%2F%2Fitunes.apple.com%2Fus%2Fapp%2Fmu-43-micro-4-3-user-group%2Fid434685168%3Fmt%3D8" alt="qrcode" />

[B]Android: [/B]

[img]http://qrcode.kaywa.com/img.php?s=5&d=http%3A%2F%2Fmarket.android.com%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dnet.endoftime.android.forumrunner.mu43" alt="qrcode" />

We will continue to support Tapatalk for members who are using a mobile OS other than iOS and Android.

Hope you enjoy Mu-43 App!

Robert Spoecker

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you Amin

Thanks for the Mu-43 iPad application.

I can now easily post to this forum and include any image I have in my iPad Photos. I previously had to walk all the way to my office to use my desktop computer instead of sending images from my easy chair in my living room. This made me so happy I grabbed my G2 and took a self portrait to show how happy I am.

Robert

Attachments

• image-3248643434.png
    image-3248643434.png
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 690

phillygoat

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for this iPad app. It's such an easy way to browse the forums. I think I will enjoy this.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

Alanroseman

Super Moderator Emeritus
Full Agreement...

Hi Amin,

I'm loving the app on the iPad..... only sorry I already paid for the others...forum runner and tapatalk....

please make my refund check out to........:biggrin:

Amin

Mu-43 Legend
Is it possible to get it to display images that use HTML code? I can see IMG & BB code images on my iphone but not html.

On second thought, what happens when you tap on the posts that have HTML code? Does that show the image? It's supposed to work in the iOS version but doesn't show on my Android devices.

shoturtle

It works well, but I still prefer to sure on the ipad with safari. I prefer the pay layout vs the app.

Robert Spoecker

Mu-43 Regular
Tapping on posts with HTML code displays the little emoticons well but not so in the listing of all messages.

Should not there be a display of the possible emoticons in the new reply area so that we do not have to memorize the codes to be typed between colons?

Robert

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

Latest threads

Top Bottom