Announcement: dixeyk stepping down as Super Moderator

Discussion in 'Site information' started by Amin Sabet, Sep 20, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Kevin has had increased work commitments, related to good developments at work, but it means less time to spend here as a moderator. He indicated that he may be able to moderate again in the future, and we would certainly welcome that!

Please join me in thanking dixeyk for serving the community as a Super Moderator for the past 9 months. Kevin's been a terrific moderator, and we really appreciate of his diverse contributions to the site!
    • Like Like x 29
  2. incabloc

incabloc Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Thanks so much for your contributions to mu-43 Kevin/dixeyx. May u scale greater heights in your career & looking forward to u coming back again as Sup Mod.
  3. TDP

TDP Guest

Congrats on the upswing at work, that....these great news.
  4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Kevin your dedication in helping to keep this site the only one to go to for all things Mu43.

Good luck with the increased load and I look forwards to seeing you call in as and when time permits.
  5. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Thanks for your efforts. A civil forum like this really depends on the mods.
  6. allenrowand

allenrowand Mu-43 Regular

Apr 10, 2012
    Portland, OR
    Allen Rowand
  7. DeeJayK

DeeJayK Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 8, 2011
    Pacific Northwest, USA
    :bravo-009:Great work as a mod, Kevin. Hopefully you'll stay active on the forum because you have really made your presence felt around here.
  8. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    Thank you. This has been a great experience and while work is going to be taking much of my time I will continue to post (when time allows). I still plan to start the Fall challenge (although I likely will not be able to post images daily like I did with the Summer of Pictures) since my camera is with me every day anyway.

• Like Like x 5
  9. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Cheers to you in all your future endeavors! :drinks:
  10. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Thanks Kevin for helping to keep this place running smoothly, and hope work still leaves you a little time to drop by from time to time and show off that PL 45!

11. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Kevin, thanks! Just because you're no longer 'super' doesn't mean you won't be posting any more pics and thoughts though, right?
  12. mr_botak

mr_botak Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 4, 2011
    Reading, UK
    Kevin - Thank you so much for the hard work - this one of the most civilised forums of which I'ma member.
  13. dixeyk

Aug 9, 2010
    I'll probably be posting less for the next few months because of the demands of my job at the moment but I always have my camera with me so I'll continue to post images. I am still planning to do a Fall challenge (just maybe not daily postings for me). :biggrin:
  14. dixeyk

Aug 9, 2010
    Oh yeah, i LOVE that lens. In fact I'm going to use it for a Fall challenge (GX1+PL45). BTW, the lens sends its regards. :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. dogs100

dogs100 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Nov 12, 2011
    N Devon UK
    Thanks, I have never been moderated although had I been I am sure you would have been extremely tactful ... :cool:

Great news about the upswing.
  16. goldenlight

goldenlight Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 30, 2010
    Good luck with your new role at work, Kevin, I just hope it leaves you time for some photography, regardless of whether or not you are able to post on here. :smile:
  17. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    At least you'll still be around. Thanks for the extra effort Kevin. I can ban people if you need somebody:wink:
  18. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Thanks Kevin for keeping us all in line ;)
  19. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Thanks for your great stint as moderator, Kevin! I'm sure we'll still see you around plenty even if you have to step down. I can totally sympathize with you on the work commitments.
  20. Robstar1963

Robstar1963 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Isle of Wight England UK
    Robert (Rob)
    Thanks Kevin
    Hope to hear about the next change of camera pretty soon despite whatever else is going on !
    Don't forget life is a balance and don't work too hard - don't lose sight of the other things in life including your photography
    Here's to your next 10 years clear !
    Regards and very best wishes