1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Angel Fan

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Rick Waldroup, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Angel Fan - T&P Train Station - Fort Worth, Texas - April 4, 2011

• Like Like x 4
  2. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    Really nice Rick....

3. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    I would think most Angel Fans would be found in Anaheim not Fort Worth. (You're lucky it wasn't a Dodger Fan.)

4. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Well seen and shot !

C U
    Rafael

5. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Thanks for the comments, everyone.

Gary, I hate the friggin' Angels.:biggrin:

You know, it has gotten to the point that one cannot even go to a baseball game without having to worry about the hooligans and thugs. We've got our fair share of them here, too. We call 'em rednecks....:wink:

6. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Well spotted.

7. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    hahahaha ... While the Dodgers are my team ... I have a soft spot for the Angels. I attended both USC and Cal State Fullerton. While at Fullerton we, (my buds and I), would park at the Gas Company (for free), buy GA tickets and by the bottom of the third inning be kicking back in the third base box seats eating dogs and beer for hours of entertainment value for less than 20 big ones.

Very sad what happened at the Dodger-San Francisco game. Dodger Stadium has always boasted and advertised as being family oriented. I do remember when the Raiders came to town a much different more violent crowd arrived at the Coliseum than with the Rams.

Gary