1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Android Tablet

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Rawfa, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I´m looking for the Galaxy Tab 7.7 (preferably) but I could also be interested in the 10.1, the Transformer Prime or the Huawei Mediatab.

Conditons:
    - I will only deal with well established forum members.
    - Paypal only
    - I will request the seller to post a photo of the item here with a piece of paper with his forum alias
    - I will need it shipped to Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

2. rajeshr

rajeshr Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    I have an Asus Transformer TF101 (with keyboard dock) as well as an Asus Transformer Prime TF201 (with keyboard dock) that I was planning to sell.

Are you looking for just the tablet? Or do you want the keyboard dock too?

Rajesh

3. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    I hadn´t thought of buying the keyboard dock just now but it will depend on the price. How much are you asking for the Prime with and without the keyboard?

4. speltrong

speltrong Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 8, 2011
    Northern California
    I have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 32GB WiFi (white back) in perfect shape with a leather slipcase, charging stand (incl an extra brick and cable), Logitech BT Keyboard specifically for Android that I'd be willing to let go for $400 if rajesh's TF doesn't work out.

It ran ICS perfectly with a hacked FW, but I put it back to factory so my wife could try it out (Android is really not for her).

5. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    speltrong, that sounds good. Is everything in order? No scratches or technical malfunctions? Do you have some pictures?

6. speltrong

speltrong Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 8, 2011
    Northern California
    No scratches or technical malfunctions - The only thing I noticed is that it takes a long time to fully charge (which is an issue with Galaxy Tabs as I understand it). When I'm using it, I keep it plugged in a lot so it never runs all the way down.

I can get some pics shot later today when I'm off work.

-s

7. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    Cool. I´ll wait for it.

8. speltrong

speltrong Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 8, 2011
    Northern California
    Bad news - I pulled it out of the closet and tried to turn it on to take pics and it started glitching out really bad. Screen is flickering a lot and it keeps freezing up. Not sure what the deal is, but I'm going to put a few hours into it tonight and see if I can figure it out. At this point I'm not feeling very comfortable selling it its current state (of course it's out of warranty also :/).

9. Rawfa

Rawfa Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 17, 2009
    That´s too bad, but at least it happened while you still had it. It would have been a real bummer if I got it like this.

10. speltrong

speltrong Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 8, 2011
    Northern California
    Agreed - I would have felt terrible. So strange that it didn't do anything like this any of the other times I tried it. maybe it didn't like being dumped in a closet for a few months. I guess back it goes, and maybe when/if they finally officially release ICS for it, it'll fix it.

You sure you don't want an iPad instead? :)

11. everythingsablur

everythingsablur Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 4, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    If you're adventurous, there are also probably still a good number of 32 GB HP TouchPads out there. Takes about 10 minutes to install Android (CM9 Tenderloin for ICS, CM7 for Gingerbread). I'm running CM9 and webOS on my 16 GB TouchPad, my brother is running both on his 32 GB TouchPad, and I've got an BNIB still sealed 32 GB unit sitting my my closet I have yet to decide what I want to do with; keep or sell...