1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

An open note of "thanks" to all forum members

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by JJJPhoto, Jun 14, 2012.

1. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    I just wanted to take a moment to say "Thank you" to the many wonderful members of this forum. I don't post here nearly as often as I should but whenever I stop by Mu-43, TalkNEX or SeriousCompacts I'm always relieved to find so many photographers who take time to write posts that aren't abusive, condescending or just plain rude.

It's disturbing that basic human civility is becoming a rare thing in so many discussion forums and it's amazing that Amin and the majority of our members do such a great job acting like human beings.

This forum and the "sister forums" are just a great place to hang out. So, thanks to everyone here who tries to keep a cool head even when you disagree with what someone else has to say!

:bravo-009: :drinks: :grouphug:

• Like Like x 29
  2. Justified_Sinner

Justified_Sinner Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Dauvit Alexander
    Such a lovely way to be reminded of how very mannerly and helpful people on this fourm really are.
    Thanks very much for that.

• Like Like x 5
  3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    This is a great forum, some really fine people and an unusually friendly and civil atmosphere. It's different (In a very good way!) from every other forum I have tried. Amin and the Mods do an outstanding job. :2thumbs:

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Here, here!

5. KVG

KVG Banned User

May 10, 2011
    yyc(Calgary, AB)
    Kelly Gibbons
    I agree this forum is has a really welcoming atmosphere

6. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Amen!

7. Jemski

Jemski Mu-43 Regular

Jun 5, 2011
    Philippines
    Jeremy
    Very well said. It is heartwarming to see people help out others in improving their as well as sharing their thoughts in a very civil manner.

8. jyc860923

jyc860923 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 28, 2012
    Shenyang, China
    贾一川
    thanks everybody, I'm going to spread the warmth and inspiration to all around.