An interesting article on formats

CiaranCReilly

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Ciaran Reilly
Balanced article comparing like with like (modern gear to modern gear)... The next big thing will be affordable digital medium format, which will hopefully stop all the infighting among those who like their cameras DSLR size or smaller, like us :smile:

agentlossing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
I've liked Zack since watching him do the challenge on DigitalRev. I didn't find much controversy in this article, just a confirmation of how much better sensors have gotten.
GX1•17/2.8•30/2.8

lowlight

Mu-43 Regular
Zack Arias is a funny guy! I like his way of seeing things and i love his shooting style!

Its great how he compare the sensors, and explain the "history" behibd all of then!

Check out his videos with the fuji cameras, they are great!

Matero

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Thanks Oz for sharing this. Zack's article is pure gold, funny and eye opening. And the examples in the end, that's what photography is about. I mean professional photography. We enthusiasts, as myself, we have to take smaller wins over time and hope that some of our passion will live in our kids and relatives and they preserve some of our works (and that's why one should print the images!)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom