1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

An interesting article on formats

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by OzRay, Jul 28, 2014.

1. OzRay

OzRay Mu-43 Legend

Jan 29, 2010
    South Gippsland, Australia
    Ray, not Oz
    • Like Like x 7
  2. CiaranCReilly

CiaranCReilly Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 18, 2012
    Dublin
    Ciaran Reilly
    Balanced article comparing like with like (modern gear to modern gear)... The next big thing will be affordable digital medium format, which will hopefully stop all the infighting among those who like their cameras DSLR size or smaller, like us :smile:

3. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    I've liked Zack since watching him do the challenge on DigitalRev. I didn't find much controversy in this article, just a confirmation of how much better sensors have gotten.
    GX1•17/2.8•30/2.8

4. lowlight

lowlight Mu-43 Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Norway
    Zack Arias is a funny guy! I like his way of seeing things and i love his shooting style!

Its great how he compare the sensors, and explain the "history" behibd all of then!

Check out his videos with the fuji cameras, they are great!

5. Matero

Matero Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    Finland
    Thanks Oz for sharing this. Zack's article is pure gold, funny and eye opening. And the examples in the end, that's what photography is about. I mean professional photography. We enthusiasts, as myself, we have to take smaller wins over time and hope that some of our passion will live in our kids and relatives and they preserve some of our works (and that's why one should print the images!)

6. Zee

Zee Mu-43 Top Veteran

Love the article, and let us not forget the most important point. It's all about the moron behind the camera.

Z...

• Like Like x 1