Amin.. Forum Growth...WOW!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by MrDoug, Feb 29, 2012.

1. MrDoug

MrDoug Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2011
    Boise, Idaho
    Amin.. did you ever think when you started this Forum for MU-43 that it would grow to the size of it now? over 9K members!! WOW, GREAT JOB that you have done.. your thoughts please.. additional thoughts and comments from members as well.. !!
    Thanks so much for this Forum..
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi MrDough
    We havent seen any one of ur stuff for sale for a while or any thread regarding ur new purchases.We miss all those things ...:rofl:
    Now yes its good to see this forum growing and I wish Olymous and panasonic include some info about such website which provide free of cost info and advice to new MFT shooters .
  3. MrDoug

MrDoug Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2011
    Boise, Idaho
    I have stuff.. coming up for sale soon.. stay tuned.. :smile:
  4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I will listen and watch CNN , BBC , ABC etc etc apart from this forum ....So I hope ur Olympus OM D is on way as well ?
  5. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

Yes it is fairly impressive ....

given the slow growth of mirroless in the West. As the inevitability of MILC dawns on the less informed this site could burgeon exponentially. I'd sell it when I thought it was near peaking if I was Amin. :smile:

Problem is ... when is that? Like investing: If only I had a crystal ball. :biggrin:
  6. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    I agree with Mr. Doug. The growth on this site has taken off recently. Last few months especially. Congrats Amin!
  7. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Peaking?! Now you'll just get everybody's hopes up :biggrin: