Amazon UK GX8 kit deal today only

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by pinoyborian, Feb 14, 2016.

1. pinoyborian

pinoyborian Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    Peterborough UK
    Jerry Sisican
    • Like Like x 1
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 1
  2. Aaaaaand on top of that: "Claim £100 Cashback on Selected Panasonic Cameras and Camcorders" - this brings the price down to GBP 549 when purchased by residents of many European countries.

And now for something special: Amazon.co.uk also ships to non-EU European countries, taking off British VAT (20%) and adding import tax wherever due.

Overall, this seems to be the best deal available globally(!) at the moment, and it seems to be a very very good deal as well.

To be honest, I am seriously tempted - but do not depend for my life on a GX8, do not need the (expense for the) 14-42, and the silver version of the GX8 does not attract me all that much. Perhaps in a year or two or three when (if?) the 16mp resolution sensors have been drastically surpassed, technologically.

• Like Like x 2
  3. And gone for the time being.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.