1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Am I still ugly?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by uscrx, Aug 29, 2011.

1. uscrx

uscrx Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 26, 2011
    Shasta Cascade
    So after some moments of ridicules for having not so attractive attachments, it's only fair I give my e-p1 a fair treatment. It got leatheretted today.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Maybe not the most practical, but I always considered the E-P1 to be the most attractive PEN body made. ;) The extra attachments on the newer versions take away from the attractiveness in my opinion... but worth it for what they do.

Yes, the leather does make it even more attractive though... as does the G.Zuiko lens! :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    The E-p1 is a nice piece of design. Photography is a mixture of science and art. Why shouldn't our artistic sides appreciate the design of the camera, after all? Still waiting for the leatherette kit for my E-P2.

4. ksn

ksn Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Never really been a big fan of Olympus' stylings. This does help though:

[​IMG]

5. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    For some reason I find the red E-PL1 much more attractive.

6. uscrx

uscrx Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 26, 2011
    Shasta Cascade

Pen F lenses are built for it.. I think it complements MFT quite well. It's certainly the right size... small and compact yet heavy and silky smooth focus ring.. I love em.

• Like Like x 1
  7. uscrx

uscrx Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 26, 2011
    Shasta Cascade
    IMO, little bit of silver trim on the top portion of the camera may make it look interesting.

I still like the retro look of a leatheretted e-p1 & 2... or completely black.

8. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    I like the red body ... I'll take two.

G