Alternatives to the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera

Lobbamobba

Mu-43 Veteran
I haven't gotten my grubby hands on one yet but want to just to do a head to head with a Hacked DMC-GF3.

Ive never used a hacked GF3 but I suspect that based on pure IQ it might be a knife in a gun fight against the BMPCC ;)

Artorius

Mu-43 Regular
You're going to notice the difference in pure IQ as was said previously. But where you're also going to notice the difference is in grading, or post processing. The GF3 will quickly fall apart when trying to adjust exposure, or color temperature. Meanwhile, even the blackmagic's prores will hold up much better.

Kwekwe

Mu-43 Regular
Tonight I get to use my new BMPCC , dying at work knowing it's sitting waiting patiently on my kitchen table having been delivered earlier. The anticipation is killing me!!! Heheheheh least I don't have to keep watching OTHERS BMPCC videos anymore I can shoot my own footage now........ Can't wait to shoot the Coney Island Mermaid Parade with it(trying for a switronix base plate) Why yes I'm as excited as a child on Christmas morning ;)

Kwekwe

Mu-43 Regular
Just ordered an Indipro Tools external battery solution for the BPMCC from B & H that uses 2 LP6 Batteries. Didn't bother with the higher end one that added an XLR input tho as I shoot separate audio most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mu-43 mobile app

Lobbamobba

Mu-43 Veteran
Just ordered an Indipro Tools external battery solution for the BPMCC from B & H that uses 2 LP6 Batteries. Didn't bother with the higher end one that added an XLR input tho as I shoot separate audio most of the time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Mu-43 mobile app

Are you liking the footage so far?

Latest threads

Top Bottom