Alpabetical search of adapted lens thread

Taurahe

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brandon
What happened to the alphabetical search feature of the adapted lens image showcase? It was nice clicking a letter and searching alphabetically. Now the adapted lens thread is a jumbled mess and is nearly impossible to effectively search for a specific lens ? can we get this back ? I am aware it is organized by recent post, and that there is now a search box....the search box is useless and gives me no results regardless of what i type. I literally types Nikon, and it gave me no results

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
First, make sure you are using the site search box on the top right of the screen.

LA5f9hj.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I search "Nikon" in that box and get these results.

There were reasons for changing the way that forum works. I forget now what they were, I actually prefer the old way, but the search function does/should work.

Phocal

God
I agree, the old way was so much better. Even the native lenses is a pain to look thru.

Mountain

Mu-43 All-Pro
If you click on the sort by "title" option, it will change from the default sorting of "last message", still not as organized as the old way, but closer.

RogerM

Mu-43 Veteran
C'mon guys; click 'Title' once and you're on 'Z', click again and you're on 'A'.
Then just hit a number that will approximate the letter in the alphabet that you want.
You're welcome.
:)

Latest threads

Top Bottom