Almost looks like a Hasselblad

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
ƒnƒbƒZƒ‹ƒtƒ@ƒCƒ“ƒ_￾[‚ð‰t￾»ƒt￾[ƒh‚É - ƒfƒWƒJƒ￾Watch

01_s.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Chers

Ray

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Frank....
To be perfectly honest. I can say this here in the Land Of Oz...but not anywhere else....
The Blad itself was not practical....
You needed 2 bodies at least.....It jammed a lens on in a heartbeat.....the shutter blew out every once in a while...but it was the only good way to use those great lenses....

The idea of using that hood on an m4/3 is well......
anyway....it's not a compact anymore....

I still think Ray and his mates are making things like this in the Pub...like that tripod thing on the other thread....
Looks like Pub work to me....

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
There's no way that we could have designed that, it's way too well made and functional. :smile: It's actually the best such design that I've yet seen, the Hoodman that I bought is fairly useless (and looks and works like it was designed in the pub).:biggrin:

The only problem with these hoods is that the magnifying lens doesn't really help with focussing, though I can't say it's the same with this one as the Hoodman, which is woeful. The attachment method is aslo pretty slick. Probably a Japan only product.

We'll just have to butcher some Blad bodies; then some sheet metal and fencing wire should suffice for the remainder. :rofl:

Cheers

Ray

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Once again, I'm safe in the Land Of Oz...
that's actually a cool look.....
I work the tourist areas all the time...that would fit right in.....

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
Once again, I'm safe in the Land Of Oz...

That almost sounds as if you're down here right now. You're not following Bear Grylls' latest adventure, are you?

233480-man-vs-wild-aus.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Cheers

Ray

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
In June 1970 I was in Sydney for a 4 day R&R from Nam. I have to say, I was amazed at the way the people treated us guys. The woman and the pubs took all my time and money but it was a place I felt completely at ease with....
I'd love to get back there some day....your a luck guy living in G_D's Country....

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
Self portrait? I wish.

I suspect that some things have changed, but it's still pretty laid back in most respects. I guess it's what you're used to, but I wouldn't live anywhere else.

Cheers

Ray

Latest threads

Top Bottom