Aliens photobombed my sunset ! and...Hey, Check Out this Flying Saucer! Thread

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
There I was, mindin my owna business, takin a picture ofa the sunaset...
727sunset.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

...but then, upona closer introspection I noticed this...

alien artifact.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

What in green alien space ships is this? It sure has a defined pattern and it's like no artifact that I've seen. I did not edit the image in any way except to crop it, so this is straight out of the camera. Has anybody ever seen this before?

Hello, National Enquirer? I have a hunch aliens are here to interfere with the 2020 election! If I don't hear from you by midnight I'm contacting Star.

Macroramphosis

Jack of Spades and an unfeasibly large wheelbarrow
Real Name
Roddy
Nah - that's an Andromeda patrol ship, class m45ii or something like that. It seems they may have upped the specs since the last time I was on one as it seems like it has the new solar filtration system. Nice catch - must have had its shields down for maintenance. :thumbup:

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I don't think we have a Flying Saucer Thread, do we?

So...why don't I add an addendum to the thread title and this can be a repository for UFO's captured on MFTs. Who knows, maybe we'll even get some 4K video of these extreme social distancing beings.

Last edited:

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Having a biological warfare programme (I would expect many developed countries to have dabbled in this at some point in history) and dispensing Covid to your own citizens from a spaceship aren't entirely the same thing.

Will Focus

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Having a biological warfare programme (I would expect many developed countries to have dabbled in this at some point in history) and dispensing Covid to your own citizens from a spaceship aren't entirely the same thing.

Maybe what I captured was a craft dispersing the aerosolized vaccine for COVID. (you can tell because the craft is green) If the craft would have been releasing the COVID virus it probably would have been Red. That way they wouldn't get them mixed up.

MichailK

Mu-43 All-Pro

but the damage is already done - how can you convince now all these coal burning brainssss out there that all this COVID mess is just how Life has always been working on this planet since its beginning

Mountain_Man_79

Enjoying Cameraderie
Real Name
Chris
Its a Government Covid dispenser......theyre out to get us.
Duh. But don’t forget, it’s also collecting all of our phone conversations too, and certainly leaving behind “chemtrails”. Probably also mapping out our flat earth.

Now where the hell did I leave my tinfoil hat at?!

Latest threads

Top Bottom