Alerts list no longer highlights new alerts

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
Hi, Amin! I'm using the Edge browser in Windows 10 with the Very Dark forum theme. I've noticed since the last forum software update that the Alerts list (bell icon) shows new and already-seen alerts in the same color. The new alerts used to appear with a darker background. Can this be fixed? I can't always tell which alerts are new - and it's been my experience that if I don't click on a new post alert I won't be notified of any more new posts in that thread. Thanks!

RAH

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Rich
I notice that on my system (using Firefox), if I move my cursor over an alert it turns the same color as newly highlighted ones in the list (ones I haven't read yet). So I cannot tell which ones I haven't read yet unless I move the cursor away from the list. (I use a light-color theme on my browser)

Brodhall

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sue
I am getting no Alerts and no nice red number on the alerts bell -
There is still a light colourshift between new and read Alerts both in the dropdown and the Alerts screen
using Chrome

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I've noticed since the last forum software update that the Alerts list (bell icon) shows new and already-seen alerts in the same color.
Alerts still show up as a slightly darker shade, but for a while now the difference between read and new alerts is very subtle and on my browser (Chrome) I can barely make out the difference. So still there but it would be nice of the difference could be more pronounced.

1624282238035.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mine looks like the above with the first and third being new unread alerts. Second and last are read.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom