Adoramapix - ten page 10x10" books $19.95

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by gpburdell, Aug 8, 2016.

1. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    From an email:
    Ten page 10"x10" hardcover lustre book for $19.99, regularly $29.99. Use code "BOOKS10X10" at checkout. When you create the initial book draft it will default to 20 pages, you need to then cut ten pages. I've not tried to see what happens if you order more than ten pages.

I have no connection with Adoramapix except as a satisfied customer.

BTW, I received my 8x8 book from the previous deal. I'm very pleased. Nice full wrap cover. Pages lay flat, allowing your images to span pages with no seam or gutter.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 6, 2013
    I can concur. I've gotten a few 8x8" books there and they are great. Unlike say Walgreens (freebie), where when I picked it up to inspect it, the pages started falling out...and the IQ & paper was subpar.
  3. gpburdell

gpburdell Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2014
    FYI, their book creator website does require flash, and a non-flash version is months away.

Using the Chrome browser is a workaround on macOS if you choose not to install Flash on your computer. Apparently Chrome uses an embedded version of Flash.