1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Adorama selling Panasonic G6 on Ebay for $498

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by rjl1246, Nov 30, 2013.

1. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hello,

I thought some of you might be interested in this, perhaps having read Kirk Tuck's review of the camera at VSL.
    Adorama has the G6 with the kit lens for $498 on Ebay. Shipping's free. I picked one up last night and it currently indicates 10 available.
    That seems like a super price at this point. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-L...761760?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item4d15796fa0

If this works for you, I hope you get the buy one and get some great pics with it.

Bob

• Like Like x 1
  2. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hi,

Thanks for adding that. This could be a great holiday gift for a son, daughter, wife, or for the buyer as well.

Bob

3. Captiva

Captiva Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2012
  4. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Thanks, Captiva, for the info. Having been visiting Kurt's site for so long, as well as The Online Photographer, I guess I was
    taking too much for granted. Sorry to set you a search scavenger hunt, so to speak, but I hope you're happy with what you've
    found and thank you again for helping readers here. I agree that his comments are helpful and impressive, especially considering
    his background as an early adapter of Micro Four-thirds and more recent use of other cameras. His return, I think, confirms the
    positives we've discovered and valued here.

Bob

• Like Like x 1
  5. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I skimmed over Kirk Tuck's blog. I got the impression that he might be drifting back to :43:. Anyone else get that impression?