Adorama selling Panasonic G6 on Ebay for $498

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by rjl1246, Nov 30, 2013.

1. rjl1246

rjl1246 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hello,

I thought some of you might be interested in this, perhaps having read Kirk Tuck's review of the camera at VSL.
    Adorama has the G6 with the kit lens for $498 on Ebay. Shipping's free. I picked one up last night and it currently indicates 10 available.
    That seems like a super price at this point. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-L...761760?pt=Digital_Cameras&hash=item4d15796fa0

If this works for you, I hope you get the buy one and get some great pics with it.

Bob

• Like Like x 1
  2. leungw

leungw Deal Hunter

May 26, 2011
    NJ
    Willy
    • Like Like x 1
  3. rjl1246

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Hi,

Thanks for adding that. This could be a great holiday gift for a son, daughter, wife, or for the buyer as well.

Bob

4. Captiva

Captiva Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2012
  5. rjl1246

Feb 18, 2013
    Ohio
    Robert Lietz
    Thanks, Captiva, for the info. Having been visiting Kurt's site for so long, as well as The Online Photographer, I guess I was
    taking too much for granted. Sorry to set you a search scavenger hunt, so to speak, but I hope you're happy with what you've
    found and thank you again for helping readers here. I agree that his comments are helpful and impressive, especially considering
    his background as an early adapter of Micro Four-thirds and more recent use of other cameras. His return, I think, confirms the
    positives we've discovered and valued here.

Bob

• Like Like x 1
  6. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I skimmed over Kirk Tuck's blog. I got the impression that he might be drifting back to :43:. Anyone else get that impression?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.