Adorama Coupon: E-PM2, 14-42, 40-150 - $299, free shipping, $100 off E-M1

kimo

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
kimo
Thanks Amin. I took advantage of this deal. I planned to buy the 40-150mm soon so it made sense. For another 150 bucks I got the camera and 14-42 too. That little marvel arrived on Friday and my girlfriend promptly claimed it as her own. She's been looking to get a new point and shoot like an LX7. Guess this surpassed her requirements. I really fell for the little camera too and might buy one for myself if another deal comes up.

The bad: She has claimed my O17 f1.8 as the perfect complement to the E-PM2. I loved that little lens. But now I can sell the 14-42 kit lens and starting saving for that new PL15. That might make a perfect companion for my own PM2.

Here's her new camera with my fish eye on it. Thankfully the lens is manual focus or she'd take it too. This is the first pic I took using the 40-150 on my E-M1, up close and wide open. I'm pleased with the lens so far. This kit offered good bang for the buck all around.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom