1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Adorama: Anyone get their E-M5 from them yet?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by DizzyV6P, May 2, 2012.

1. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Maryland
    I know this could be beating a dead horse, :horse: but this might be easier for all of us to track who is getting what and when they pre-ordered/ordered. Since we already have an Amazon and BH thread, I figured we could use an Adorama one ;)

So.....When did you order/pre-order and did you get your E-M5 yet? Also list which kit you got.

Thanks!!!

2. gogoapen

gogoapen New to Mu-43

May 2, 2012
    Silver 12-50 kit ordered on March 5th, still pending.... :alcoholic:

3. lifedev7

lifedev7 New to Mu-43

May 2, 2012
    No one has received OM-D E-M5 from Adorama?

4. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Maryland
    I have confirmation that they received stocks of the E-M5 w/ 14-42 lens last week, so someone here must have gotten it by now or at least gotten a tracking email.

5. ckrueger

ckrueger Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Got my 14-42 kit on Friday. Great camera!

6. DizzyV6P

DizzyV6P Mu-43 Regular

Apr 13, 2012
    Maryland
    Can u tell us when u ordered? Thanks.

7. ckrueger

ckrueger Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    I ordered on 4/30.

8. joysmahal

joysmahal Mu-43 Regular

Nov 21, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    I canceled my silver body only pre-order. I ordered on February 16th and I got tired of waiting. I know that silver body only OMDs haven't shipped out from many places, so I decided to cancel and preorder a silver kit (12-50mm) from **********, NY. I talked to Joel and he's confident that my order is getting to them on Monday or Tuesday (5/7 or 5/8).

I could've picked up black om-d kits or body only a few times (locally and online), but I'm stubborn and really want that silver. lol

This is the second time that I've had a slow pre-order fulfillment with Adorama. The 1st time was with the Canon s90 a few years ago. I cancelled my order with Adorama and just bought it locally at a Best Buy.

9. gogoapen

gogoapen New to Mu-43

May 2, 2012
    News from Adorama:thumbup:

Just got UPS tracking number for my silver kit pre-order on March 5th. But it's weekend now so I guess I can get my little baby on Tuesday 5/15 YAAAAAAA:rofl:

10. tonyjuliano

tonyjuliano Mu-43 Regular

Silver w 12-50 kit lens arrived today! Happy camper

11. rstrader

rstrader Mu-43 Regular

Apr 12, 2012
    Colorado Springs
    I ordered a black with a 14-42 on May 2. I haven't heard a thing yet.

12. daveinamblerpa

daveinamblerpa Mu-43 Regular

Ordered

a black omd with 12 to 50 lens on May 2nd. Called today and was told that "it should be in soon". Nothing more than that.

BTW this is my first post on this forum. I'm a nikon user with a d90 and a few lenses. I had an Olympus 520 before which I liked a lot.

Looking for a lighter system that can produce quality images. I also ordered the 40 -150 and the 9 - 18 for landscape photos.

Best,
    Dave

13. daveinamblerpa

daveinamblerpa Mu-43 Regular

It's coming

Got a call from adorama. My omd should be delivered either this Thurs or Fri.
    Can't wait!
    Dave