Adorama 3 day deals - E-PM2 2 lens kit $300, $100 off E-M1

jziegler

Mu-43 Veteran
Adorama has a $100 off coupon "ENDOFMARCH" that takes $100 off the E-PM2 kit or the E-M1. There's also a similar deal on some Fuji mirrorless (same coupon code)

If I didn't already have an E-PM2 I'd jump on that one. Might be worth it for some as a second camera if ou don't already have the 40-150.

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
You could probably get a bit over $100 net when selling the 40-150. Maybe a bit more if you wait until the price is high again. $200 for an E-PM2 kit is a steal. This is only about $25 more than the refurb kits during the Olympus sale recently, since Adorama doesn't charge tax in most states.

madmaxmedia

Mu-43 Veteran
Generally these threads aren't closed, I think because there is sometimes discussion even after the deal is over- for example, condition of refurb gear, whether orders got filled, reviews of the seller, etc.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom