1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Adobe PSE 13 One-Day Sale $49.95 3-7-15

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by jnewell, Mar 7, 2015.

1. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    • Like Like x 2
  2. robertk328

robertk328 Going on a prime spree!

Feb 11, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Robert
    I have v10 I think and may jump on this deal. Was thinking about just doing the Creative Cloud but this may work out better in the long run.

3. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

As an alternative, Corel Paint Shop Pro X7 ultimate is only $45. In terms of features, it is between PSE and Photoshop CC.

http://www.amazon.com/Corel-PaintShop-Pro-X7-Ultimate/dp/B00LYYMXB0

Unless you really, really know you need the specific pro tools that Photoshop CC has, I don't see why you'd pay $20+ a month for it when you can get these awesome photo editors for so cheap.

• Like Like x 2
  4. robertk328

Feb 11, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Robert
    It would be $10/mo with Lightroom. Cheaper with the Olympus discount.
    I'll search for comparison. Maybe if PSE has been ok for all this time I don't need to go for CC.

5. scottz

scottz Mu-43 Regular

Jun 18, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    Great. I paid full price just a couple of days ago.

6. robertk328

Feb 11, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Robert
    Contact Amazon -- as long as you bought it there, they'll credit you. Do it through your orders page.

7. SteveNunez

SteveNunez Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 11, 2010
    South Florida
    Steve Nunez
    Can Oly raw ORF files or Panasonic GM1 raws editable natively with PSE13 or must I convert?

8. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

It has a basic version of the latest ACR, so yes. But in my experience, using something else first (like SilkyPix) is better.

9. robertk328

Feb 11, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Robert
    We went out and this morning about 5am I woke up and realized I never bought it! Whoops!

10. robertk328

Feb 11, 2012
    Northern Virginia
    Robert
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.