1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 + Canon MG5520 Printer for $75 @ Buydig

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by doboy, Sep 6, 2014.

1. doboy

doboy Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2014
  2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Looks like a Great Deal, Thank you.

Apparently this Printer was on-sale once too for just $55, but now with the coupon code & this bundle deal with LR5, it is a fantastic price.
    I am seriously considering getting this. Even tho I am not dissatisfied with my current printer and have not qualms at all, about using LR4 on my current system.

If anyone is interested, I have read all the reviews & from what I see, the biggest complaints are that its very noisy compared to older & most other printers, also that it takes longer to warm up than most other printers.
    Another complaint some were making is that although the ink cartridges are priced about the same as most other printers, they are smaller cartridges and it goes through ink cartridges faster, and a couple complained that there is not a tray setting for printing smaller photographs like 4x6 photos.

3. doboy

doboy Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2014
    No problem! I'm just buying it for the LR5 and will probably sell the printer on CL.

4. rrobinson

rrobinson Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2011
    The code no longer works.

5. Ramsey

Ramsey Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2013
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I would take this deal, but i don't need the printer, and the shipping to Croatia would kill me. Is someone willing to go to half price ($38), keep the printer and send me the Lightroom 5 (naturally, i would cover the standard shipping cost of LR)?

6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

I might, I will have to get back to you. I want to see if my Brother needs a Printer (his birthday is in November) and if so, I might would be willing to do this.
    But don't wait on me. I also have to figure out who I can use for a credit card & shipping address, to avoid the sales Tax since I live in NY.

I'll let you know.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kalifornier

Kalifornier Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 29, 2014
    California
    Has anyone tried the code? Didn't seem to work.

8. doboy

doboy Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2014
    Sorry, forgot to mention that the code expired. It was 1 day sale.

9. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Knowing it was a One day sale would have helped me make up my mind faster .. I did not decide in time but thank you for the posting anyway

10. doboy

doboy Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2014