1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 & Premiere Elements 9

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mbbinvt, Jun 5, 2012.

1. mbbinvt

mbbinvt Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Mar 28, 2012
    Selling the Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 & Premiere Elements 9 software that came with my Olympus E-PL2. The software, which has never been opened, is compatible with PCs and Macs. Package is marked "$199.98," for what that's worth--I think the software was only sold as part of a camera bundle.

Price: $60 includes shipping and PayPal to CONUS. Other countries, I would add whatever the addition cost of postage would be. PM me and I can figure out what that would cost.

I have 100% rating on ebay as Azurelemur39 after 133 transactions and two positive feedbacks on this site.