1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Adobe LR camera calibrations

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by WT21, Apr 3, 2013.

1. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I know how to load the huelight profiles into LR, and I know how to apply them on import.

Can you:
    a) apply the profile to batches of pictures (rather than one at a time) AFTER you've already imported the pics?
    b) can you make is so that LR auto-detects which camera you are using, and applies the huelight profile?

I have 4 cameras, so what I found is that I would end up applying the huelight profile to other cameras (because I forgot to deselect the option on import for my 6D) OR because I turned off the import option when I did my last 6D import, I now have EPL5 pics without the profile attached.

2. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Edit -- found the auto sync option at the bottom of the develop panel. That seems to do the trick. Select a bunch of pics in the film strip, turn on auto-sync, make the profile change, and it happens across all the selected pics.

Still, I wonder about a way to auto-detect the EPL5 on import, and apply? (much like LR does auto-detect and application of the m43 lenses)

3. savvy

savvy Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    SE Essex, UK
    Les