Adobe Lightroom on Sale for $150 at B&H - Ends October 4

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Update: Deal is no longer available

B&H Photo has Adobe Lightroom 3 on sale for $150. Deal ends October 4.

Direct link: Adobe Lightroom on sale at B&H Photo

The above link contains our affiliate code. Your price is unaffected, and a referral fee (2-4% of your purchase) is paid to us by the retailer. Please note: For us to get credit for the referral, you must click our link prior to placing any items in your "shopping cart". Thanks for supporting!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Wormwood

Wormwood Mu-43 Regular

Aug 17, 2011
    Sydney, Australia
    Thanks Amin for that - ordered via link.

Great buy as LR goes for closer to $400US here in Australia.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

I wonder if we can download a free upgrade to 3.5 and ACR 6.5 if we buy this? :smile:
  4. jnewell

jnewell Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 23, 2011
    Boston, MA
    Yes to LR3.5. Probably no on ACR.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

Thanks. I forget how this works. LR has ACR no? Never used it. I have PS 4. Can I buy the upgrade to ACR 6.5? It's been 3 years almost since I upgraded my PS and I can't remember if I ever downloaded an upgrade of anything Adobe.
  6. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Does anyone know if this is for a boxed retail product? All 3 of my computers are getting pretty tired, so I would only buy something that I can use again after I upgrade my computer. I've been using the same Photoshop for around 6 years. But I won;t pay $150 for a download of some product. ANyone know without me reading that whole description?
  7. harrysue

harrysue Mu-43 Regular

Mar 12, 2011
    Adobe's ACR6.5 only works with Photoshop CS5 pr Photoshop Elements 8 or later. If you buy the LR3 in the box, you will get the 3.0 version and it can be updated to LR3.5 and ACR 6.5. Same probably applies to the downloaded version.
  8. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    The good folks at B&H tell me this is going to expire at noon EST.