1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Adobe Lightroom 3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Aegon, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    I bought Lightroom 3 on Black Friday. I've tried it and I don't love it. In fact, I prefer my old process.

This is the full version. This is NOT the academic version. It is called "Adobe Lightroom 3", but it starts up saying "Adobe Lightroom 3.5".

$90 for the key, you download the software yourself.
    $100 for the key with the box delivered to your USA address ($7 extra for shipment abroad).

The "box" is a glorified wrapper. It contains a DVD sleeve with a key. Don't buy the box version, buy just the key, keep me from standing in line at the post office, you honestly, 100%, will not miss the box. Instead, just download the trial here: https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop_lightroom&promoid&promoid=DTEML and then activate the full version with the key.

I wil delete my copy. You will get the one and only license. I'm not interested in cheating the system, you can sleep soundly with a clean conscience.

I believe that transferring the license is simply a matter of giving you the key. If, however, that is not the case, then the Adobe transfer method is provided here: Transfer an Adobe product license If necessary, I will do all the crazy paperwork as provided to transfer the license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.