Adobe CC Down

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We are not all meant to use the same products and to have the same opinions of them, it would be very boring if we did.
Exactly, but that's what Adobe wants to impose on everyone. Even Microsoft is thinking along those lines.

Just Jim

Mu-43 Top Veteran
interesting, I've been hearing most people can run adobe just fine. I thought check in was once a month? or is it once, randomly, a month?
I notice it seems to be about a week after billing date, at least that's when it notified me when my card rolled over to a new card a few months back. They do need a back up plan for cases like this. They don't want a Sony (gamers know about this one, 2011 their online was hacked and servers were down for over a month) style shutdown without a back up plan.

Just Jim

Mu-43 Top Veteran
He's very much shooting from the hip with pure speculation and anecdote. EG, my anecdotal evidence suggests otherwise, I power off every night and I did not have to resign in to the PS app without the update client needing to sign in, which I did for the mu43 PP contest 97. I will agree though that the update client is very chatty for what it is.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom