1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Added a Left Hand Grip for my GH3

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by perpetualjon, Oct 8, 2015.

1. perpetualjon

perpetualjon Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Southern California
    P1060507-1_resize.
    I've been slowly evolving towards strobe photography. First I added the remote shutter trigger (shown above the camera) but I just had to get a radio-controlled flash trigger so I got the Yongnuo YN622N system and I'm quite happy with it so far. Had to special order some cables to work with it (I mistakenly ordered the Nikon cable set) but I then had to figure out where to mount the second device. I tried a cold shoe splitter over the camera but it just became top heavy and hard to move around. So I went through my big box of old camera brackets and found the frame you see above. I really like the balance and I'm sure it will make my rig look even more "professional" when I show up to do a shoot. i still deal with people that don't think I have a serious camera because its so small (and I never even take off the battery grip).

Anyways, I'd love to know what you all think of this...

• Like Like x 1
  2. piggsy

piggsy Mu-43 All-Pro

Looks cool :D

I added a custombrackets one to my setup a while ago and I really like it -

https://www.mu-43.com/threads/75328

I just use the inbuilt popup as a non contributing ttl trigger (no pc sync cable on the e-p5 and my hotshoe is occupied with the vf-4) and it's been great.