1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Adapter for Minolta 35-70mm lens??

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by dayento2, Aug 22, 2010.

1. dayento2

dayento2 New to Mu-43

Jul 29, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Hello All,
    I have a E-PL1 and I want to figure out what lens adapter I need.

My father has an old Minolta Maxxum 9000 with its kit 35-70mm lens. Seems like an interesting lens to mount on my Olympus. I beleive I need this adapter but I'm not sure.

Any help from the experts would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for the newb question!

2. oris642

oris642 Mu-43 Regular

That looks like the right kind of adapter. BTW, I have the same lens for my Sony A900.

3. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    Too Much

I have this one and spent less than $30. I use it with a Minolta 50mm f/1.7 and a LensBaby for Sony and it works perfectly. I bought mine from this seller and I believe both seller and adapter have been favorably reviewed by others on this site.

Lee

4. dayento2

dayento2 New to Mu-43

Jul 29, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    thanks for the help guys! My dad was surprised to hear how I wanted to use his 25 year old lens. His old Minolta 4000AF flash even worked too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.