1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Act Fast: Panasonic Leica 25mm f/1.4 $529 In Stock Free Shipping at Unique Photo

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Amin Sabet, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    The hard to find Panasonic Leica DG 25mm f/1.4 Summilux is in stock at Unique Photo for $529 with free shipping. It hasn't been available at this price in quite a while and won't last long.

So that we get credit for the referral, please click on this link to go to Unique Photo and then search for "PNL1027" to go to the specific product page.

2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    Amin, your link is not working. Not the one in this thread or on Affiliates page.

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    It's working for me :confused:.

Anyway, no time to spare on this one. If my link doesn't work for you, type UniquePhoto.com into your browser, find the lens, and buy it before they run out of stock. Affiliate credit be damned :smile:.

4. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    ... Full Speed Ahead!

5. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    But please try the link in my first post to see if it works for you before going the other route :biggrin:.

6. yekimrd

yekimrd Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 14, 2012
    Cincinnati, OH
    Mikey
    The link is indeed working. I already have the (absolutely perfect fit for the OM-D) PL 25mm 1.4 2 months back and got it for the same price except with 10usd shipping from Kenmore camera. If they run out at Unique Photo, check them out on ebay. Their actual website says it's on order but they have 2 available right now.

I on the other hand was happy to have purchased an original BLN-1 battery from Unique Photo -- that way I don't have to carry around 2 chargers. :p

7. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    Link works for me.

8. brian 1971

brian 1971 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 19, 2012
    These seem to be trickling in here and there over the last couple of weeks. It was listed as back-ordered at B&H when I placed an order for one on 6/20 and I got it today. I noticed that it never did get listed as "in stock" though, only "back-ordered" and now it is listed as "temporarily unavailable".

I can wait to use it tonight!

9. neurad1

neurad1 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 28, 2012
    I JUST bought this lens yesterday from Adorama for $569. Man am I bummed.

10. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    I bought this lens a couple weeks ago for my dad from DigitalRev for $609, and I got dinged $20 for customs :smile:. The resellers on Amazon haven't gone lower than ~$650 in a long time.

$569 is about the best deal anyone's gotten in a long time until today, if that's any comfort to you.

11. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    Link still doesn't work for me with Chrome. No issue with Safari though. Strange; I think all the other Affiliate links do work...

12. neurad1

neurad1 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 28, 2012
    Well, that is indeed comforting. Thanks.

13. MrMatt

MrMatt New to Mu-43

Jun 8, 2012
  14. neurad1

neurad1 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 28, 2012
    I called Adorama today and provided those two links (J&R and Unique Photo. I requested a price match. My lens (that I purchased for $569 only two days ago from Adorama) just shipped yesterday and hasn't arrived yet. I'll let you all know the result after they've made a decision.

15. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Has anyone here actually TALKED to Unique about whether these are really in stock? I went to their website and saw that they showed the BLN-1 batteries for the EM5 in stock. I quickly ordered a couple only to find out today that they're in the middle of a huge website update and everything is showing "in stock" whether it actually is or not. They also temporarily lost a huge number of orders, including mine, which I'd paid via PayPal - a bit of a hassle trying to get a refund. They don't have these batteries any more than anyone else does. I don't know if this is true of the lenses also, but I'd call them and actually talk to someone rather than buy on the web just because the lens is listed as in-stock. Maybe see if they'll still give MU-43 their referral on it if they DO have them, but I wouldn't bet a whole lot they actually physically have the lenses in stock....

-Ray

16. neurad1

neurad1 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 28, 2012
    The UniquePhoto website now shows the lens as not in stock.

17. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I'm local and headed to the store with a list of stuff I wanted which are marked as "in-stock". They just recently updated their website and many items that are listed as In stock are actually NOT. Their website has a lot of issues apparently.

I recommend calling first and don't rely on their website.

18. neurad1

neurad1 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 28, 2012
    Kind of embarrassing that I sent the link to Adorama for a price match. But the J&R price link that I also sent is still less than I paid at Adorama, so maybe they'll match the $538.88 price at J&R.

19. neurad1

neurad1 Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 28, 2012
    Turns out that by the time Adorama checked, neither of these sites had the lens in stock, so they refused to price match.