1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Acra Swiss Camera Plate for Lumix DMC- G3

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by PrimeTime, Oct 14, 2011.

1. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 2, 2011
    If anyone is looking for the perfect mounting plate for the Panasonic Lumix DMC- G3.

Here it is:

Kirk PN#: PZ-130
    Kirk Enterprises : Camera Plate for Panasonic DMC-GF1

* I called Kirk Enterprises first to get the specs/height on the front lip because I was concerned it may hit the silver bevel around the lens mounting plate.

= It Clears perfectly and looks as if it was made for the Lumix G3 !!!
    * Plate clears the battery door mounted up in the center slot with room to spare

* note: Double check to make sure the plate lip doesnt ride on the curvature of the camera body and clears past it. I left a little light/clearance. The Kirk Ent. PZ-130 plate with its mounting pad/material doesnt move at all.

I believe this is the same plate Kirk Enterprises recommends for Oly PEN MFT bodies as well as the PAN GF-1.

Hope this helps other G3 owners !

Have a great one

2. jglasson

jglasson New to Mu-43

Jul 1, 2011
    Is the recess deep and wide enough to hold the Black Rapid mount?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.