1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A7R+grip $1396, A6000+16-50 $548 @ Amazon

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Serhan, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Serhan

Serhan Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    • Like Like x 1
  2. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    The A7R deal says "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available". I suspect they are out of stock or busy fixing a pricing error. I did see some people on another forum reported getting orders in within the past hour - so it did exist! Ridiculously low price.

3. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I've seen things like this before...

Pricing error on an item whose model number is close to another model which is significantly more expensive. Just because an order was submitted there is no legal requirement for the retailer to honor that pricing. Judging from the price, my guess is that it was suppose to be for the A7 which closely resembles the $300 or so buck discount that is on the other camera. $1396 is less than used ones on the market.

4. Serhan

Serhan Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 7, 2011
    NYC
    When I posted, it was saying it will be available Nov 17. Maybe it is the black Friday sale posted early.... But now it changed to the e-mail. Maybe it was an error given at 50% of the sale price. A6000 sale is still showing as available. That is a deal but not like the half price A7R....

5. DoofClenas

DoofClenas Who needs a Mirror!

Nov 9, 2012
    Traverse City, MI
    Clint
    I signed up...if it becomes available at that price, I'll buy it...and likely resell it.

6. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    A6000 deal now gone (it is $716 from a 3rd party now).

Those were good prices while they lasted!

7. teddoman

teddoman Mu-43 Regular

Mar 22, 2013
    nyc
    Wow crazy price on the A6000. That implies $400 for the body only.