1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A week at Disney World with my new GX7 - pics

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by seadragon, Sep 10, 2014.

1. seadragon

seadragon Mu-43 Regular

Jan 3, 2013
    Last week, I went to Disney World with my wife and I brought along my new GX7 with the 20mm 1.7 lens. I also had my PL25 lens with me but only used it for some shots. I also brought along my GH3, but it stayed back in the hotel room all week as I found the GX7 with the 20mm to be perfect for carrying around in the parks. The camera amazed me at it's low light capability and allowed me to take all the photos (except for one) without the use of the flash. The ergonomics and the controls are absolutely great and I instantly "clicked" with this camera. I'm very impressed with this kit. I also really enjoyed using the focus peaking for shots of some shows indoors. Very handy indeed.

If you'd like to see all of the photos I took there, please click this link -----> Disney World - September 2014

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 19
  2. poopstick

poopstick Mu-43 Regular

Aug 9, 2013
    Burlington Ontario
    Awesome shots! Seeing these pictures makes my heart ache. I haven't been in 25+ years. And I can't wait until my kids are old enough to appreciate the trip.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dermaus

dermaus Mu-43 Regular

Nov 28, 2012
    Seattle
    Jeff
    Nice set seadragon, especially at your link. It looks like you ate very well! Did you gain any weight? :smile:

Were these SOOC JPEGS? Did you do any noise processing on the high ISO shots?

• Like Like x 1
  4. HaViet

HaViet Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 20, 2014
    Hartford, CT
    great shots seadragon.

we just got back from WDW last month, and I wished I had my m43 instead of the Pentax DSLR. It's not fun carrying around a DSLR in the parks and chasing after kids. I hope you both had a great time, as our family had an amazing time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. seadragon

seadragon Mu-43 Regular

Jan 3, 2013
    Yes, we ate very well indeed. I had already lost 12 pounds before going there but then gained back 5 while there. So, I'm back on a diet again now that we're home. LOL.

All the photos were shot RAW and then processed in Lightroom. I did add some NR in Lightroom to the higher ISO shots.

• Like Like x 1
  6. coffeecat

coffeecat Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 4, 2012
    SW England
    Rob
    Really great set of pictures! I very much like them.

I went to Disneyland Paris last year, and took my G3. The vast majority of my shots were taken with the 20mm f/1.7, it just seemed right for the job most of the time.

Rob

• Like Like x 1
  7. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Great shots. Disney is a good test grounds for a camera.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 50orsohours

50orsohours Mu-43 All-Pro

Oct 13, 2013
    Portland Oregon
    Fantastic shots!

• Like Like x 1
  9. agentlossing

agentlossing Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 26, 2013
    Andrew Lossing
    Really cool shots, it does look like you indeed clicked with the camera/lens combo!

• Like Like x 1