1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A walk in Florence

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Alf, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Florence is quite near to our home and this afternoon we went there to take a walk and enjoy the sun.

Lots of people watching too, and you are expected to bring your camera there.

[​IMG]
    Cosmicar Pentax 16mm f/1.4 1/500sec ISO200

Click to enlarge and see the rest.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

How wonderful to be able to just say - "Let's go for a walk around Florence, this afternoon."!! Nice photos, Alf with a real flavor of what was going on - it looks as though many other people had a similar idea today.:biggrin:

3. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Nice! I especially like the last few. Thanks for posting. I am planning a trip to Florence as well as other parts of Italy next year so it's nice to see your point of view.

4. john1027

john1027 Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    Alexandria, VA USA
    I have visited several cities in Italy over the years mostly on business. Of them all, Florence is my favorite and in the top 10 list of places in the world I want to go back to. Thanks for the photos.

5. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    That square is one of the black holes of world tourism. Maybe it is empty on a cold November night.

The touristed areas are good to learn street shooting, as everyone is expected to have a camera in hand, pointed somewhere; so you can concentrate on shooting without offending anyone al long as you ignore them.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.