A walk at the local community organic farm

mcgillro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Organic farm yet the pigs look as though they are on soil? And the chooks look very crowded .... Maybe my eyes ...

mcgillro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Perhaps it is because I am used to seeing pigs foraging on a farm, as well as being fed whatever it is that's left over after the milk, and whatever else pigs eat.

Mu-43 Legend
It is a small farm near the city. It's mostly an educational place for kids, and some cooperative sales. There are only a few pigs, but they have a little covered area where they can sleep, or they can go out into the larger, open area.

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
@WT21 love the turkey shot. It has a vintage glass look to it in the oof background. Is that just because you were wide open? I haven't looked at much from that lens.

Mu-43 Legend
@WT21 love the turkey shot. It has a vintage glass look to it in the oof background. Is that just because you were wide open? I haven't looked at much from that lens.
Hard to say TBH. I am very impressed with this lens. Very! FL is similar to all those legacy 50s, it’s as fast as them, and also has butter smooth manual focus as well as AF.

this shot specifically I was up against some chicken wire so the OOF wire in the foreground could be impacting the perceived rendering. I’m not super sure.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom