A Very Strange Billingham question

Burkey

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Folks,
I recently purchased a Billingham Hadley Pro bag. My question, odd as it may sound is - does anyone know if any of the AVEA side pouches are big enough to hold a water bottle? Thanks in advance.
. . . Burkey

flash

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Gordon
Wonder how many people here have even heard of Billingham?.......

I don't have a Hadley, I do have a 445 with the Delta pockets and I can easily fit a normal 375mm water bottle (one you'd buy from a shop) in it. I can even get a bike bottle in as well, however I don't think I'd get a bike bottle into the thinner Aeva pouches, although the store bought ones should fit easily into the larger pouch. Having said that, though....

I just use a LowePro "street and field" bottle pouch and slide it around the strap.

Gordon

Spanjaart

Mu-43 Regular
A hadley pro bag can take the water bottle just ass well as some mu43 gear.

If you don't want to take any risk and take the water bottle in a separate compartment you could use a f/4.5, f5/6, 225, alice.
i think the front pocket of a Hadley Pro will also fit a bottle.
Many years ago I went on summer camp with a Billingham 4.5 and my Fuji S2 DSLR. I carried it around for a day with a plastic watter bottile in the front pocket. probably due to my own mistake the bottle lost all the water and it was contained by the front pocket without leaking neither way.

Burkey

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks for the input. Nope, 'don't think I'd put a bottle inside either but a health issue I have forces me to constantly make sure that I'm not dehydrated. Up here in northern New England it's not much of an issue but when travel south and into Florida I'm always cautious. Thanks again.
. . . Burkey

jl-lb.ms

Mu-43 Regular
Hey, I'm a bit late, but... If you using a Hadley, then the external pouch for you would be the AVEA. An AVEA 5 *might* hold a water bottle, but you won't be able to get the pouch top closed. Perhaps you could use a small liquor flask (for water). That would fit in the AVEA 5 (W 5 " x D 2 1/2" X H 7")

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom