1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A trip to the local farm

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Iansky, May 30, 2010.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    We took my Father-in-law to one of our local open farms this afternoon to give him a trip out and a nice tea as well as seeing the animals.

I took the GF1 along and took all the images below using the 45-200 except for the image of the foal and the dog.

Both lenses performed superbly and I am happy with the images that allowed me to capture some of the animal characters present.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    The first image looks like is a Kune-Kune pig... with curly hair! Love your extreme detail and sharpness!

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Ian, thanks for your series. Last shot (creation) is my fav. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.

4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Guys,

It was a fun time and the animals were a challenge to capture in the right pose ad they did not stay still (except for Charlie the pig and the foal).

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Ian, I wish I'd been with you all! That is one incredibly cute pig - I've never seen a pig with curly hair like that! Incredible detail and great color on all. However, my heart has been stolen by the darling foal and that shy but beguiling young dog.:wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.