1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A trip to the local farm

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Iansky, May 30, 2010.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    We took my Father-in-law to one of our local open farms this afternoon to give him a trip out and a nice tea as well as seeing the animals.

I took the GF1 along and took all the images below using the 45-200 except for the image of the foal and the dog.

Both lenses performed superbly and I am happy with the images that allowed me to capture some of the animal characters present.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    The first image looks like is a Kune-Kune pig... with curly hair! Love your extreme detail and sharpness!

3. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hi Ian, thanks for your series. Last shot (creation) is my fav. Excellent work. Thanks for sharing.

4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Thanks Guys,

It was a fun time and the animals were a challenge to capture in the right pose ad they did not stay still (except for Charlie the pig and the foal).

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Ian, I wish I'd been with you all! That is one incredibly cute pig - I've never seen a pig with curly hair like that! Incredible detail and great color on all. However, my heart has been stolen by the darling foal and that shy but beguiling young dog.:wink: