1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A tiny bag for tiny lenses

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Offriver, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

May 17, 2011
    I found a great little bag to carry my lenses for my e-pm1. It's a Sony camcorder case - the LCS-U5. I just needed something to carry a few primes and my vf2. It's sufficiently padded, has a shoulder strap, a loop for wearing on a belt, and it was cheap on amazon ($10). The only bummer is that it's a super tight squeeze to fit a spare battery in the front pocket. But it will fit memory cards and a Lenspen. Here it is:

View attachment 184662
    View attachment 184663
    View attachment 184664
    View attachment 184665

• Like Like x 6
  2. turtleboy133

turtleboy133 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 13, 2011
    I've been looking for something like this. Thanks for posting! Another question -- where did you get the neoprene case for the lens in the middle in the picture above? I swung by Adorama camera last night, but could not find any neoprene cases that were the right size for most of the u4/3 lenses.

3. darrenleow

darrenleow Mu-43 Regular

Sep 30, 2011
    Singapore
    thats the vf2 in its included case

4. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    You can get cheap neoprene lens cases/pouches from ebay, eg:
    Neoprene Matin Soft Camera Lens Pouch Case-Size: Small | eBay

(Takes a while to arrive though) or similar thing from amazon for a bit more dosh but faster delivery: Amazon.com: Cosmos ® Black Small DSLR camera Drawstring Soft Neoprene Lens Pouch Bag Cover for Sony Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Panasonic + Cosmos Cable Tie: Camera & Photo

5. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    Looks good. What bag do you use for your camera (the black/orange one in the background)? I assume it fits the E-PM1 and kit lens?
    Thanks.

6. I use a grammar school insulated lunch bag. Ten bucks from CVS.

7. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

May 17, 2011
    @applemint, that's the Lowepro Apex 60 AW. It's a nice little bag that I've had for a while now...I always seem to find a use for it here and there. The e-pm1 w/ kit lens fits in it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    That's funny! I keep my little Sony HD vidcam in a bag from a Nikon Speedlight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.