1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A tiny bag for tiny lenses

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Offriver, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

May 17, 2011
    I found a great little bag to carry my lenses for my e-pm1. It's a Sony camcorder case - the LCS-U5. I just needed something to carry a few primes and my vf2. It's sufficiently padded, has a shoulder strap, a loop for wearing on a belt, and it was cheap on amazon ($10). The only bummer is that it's a super tight squeeze to fit a spare battery in the front pocket. But it will fit memory cards and a Lenspen. Here it is:

• Like Like x 6
  2. turtleboy133

turtleboy133 Mu-43 Rookie

Oct 13, 2011
    I've been looking for something like this. Thanks for posting! Another question -- where did you get the neoprene case for the lens in the middle in the picture above? I swung by Adorama camera last night, but could not find any neoprene cases that were the right size for most of the u4/3 lenses.

3. darrenleow

darrenleow Mu-43 Regular

Sep 30, 2011
    Singapore
    thats the vf2 in its included case

4. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    You can get cheap neoprene lens cases/pouches from ebay, eg:
    Neoprene Matin Soft Camera Lens Pouch Case-Size: Small | eBay

(Takes a while to arrive though) or similar thing from amazon for a bit more dosh but faster delivery: Amazon.com: Cosmos ® Black Small DSLR camera Drawstring Soft Neoprene Lens Pouch Bag Cover for Sony Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Panasonic + Cosmos Cable Tie: Camera & Photo

5. applemint

applemint Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 24, 2012
    Looks good. What bag do you use for your camera (the black/orange one in the background)? I assume it fits the E-PM1 and kit lens?
    Thanks.

6. I use a grammar school insulated lunch bag. Ten bucks from CVS.

7. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

May 17, 2011
    @applemint, that's the Lowepro Apex 60 AW. It's a nice little bag that I've had for a while now...I always seem to find a use for it here and there. The e-pm1 w/ kit lens fits in it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    That's funny! I keep my little Sony HD vidcam in a bag from a Nikon Speedlight.