1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A short 3-minute clip, London to Chichester for the Goodwood Festival of Speed

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by ijm5012, Jul 5, 2015.

1. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian

Above is a link for a short clip I put together from some video I shot when my wife and I went to the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. We stayed in London, and took a train down to Chichester (the small town where Goodwood is located) both days we went. The train ride was about 1 hour and 45 minutes, but the scenery was very beautiful (aided by the gorgeous weather and sunrises both days).

For any car fanatic, this is probably the second coolest event (only behind Le Mans, which I've been to as well). You don't get this mix of cars anywhere else on the planet. If you have the opportunity to attend this event at some point, I strongly urge you to go. You won't be disappointed.

As for the video, it was shot on my GH4 with either the PL 15mm, or 12-35mm f/2.8. Stabilization was definitely difficult, especially when walking or on the shuttle to the track. The clip was put together in iMovie, so I used the stabilization built-in to the software to correct what I could.

Any constructive criticism is definitely appreciated, as I'm always looking to improve my videography.