A series of my son and his toy

G1 User

Mu-43 Veteran
G1/20mm ISO 100-400 (iAuto ISO) w/ Neat Image NR.
No Flash, f/1.7-f/2.2

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Comments welcome

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Barrie
Peter,
Thank you so much for posting this most moving set of photographs. I find it difficult to put into words what I feel, particularly as someone who is not a parent. You have captured your sons sense of wonder with his toy and I would venture to suggest demonstrated how proud you yourself are of your son.
May your God go with you.

Barrie

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Agreed. Peter you definitely know what you're doing when it comes to that G1 and that magical 20mm because these portraits are so much more than snapshots. It's a super portrait series, well photographed and beautifully seen - and yes, processed, too! A well worth printing set.:2thumbs:

G1 User

Mu-43 Veteran
Peter,
Thank you so much for posting this most moving set of photographs. I find it difficult to put into words what I feel, particularly as someone who is not a parent. You have captured your sons sense of wonder with his toy and I would venture to suggest demonstrated how proud you yourself are of your son.
May your God go with you.

Barrie
I don't how to thank you!
He is my only son, we had 10 years ago (I was 46, my wife was 44).
He is "Special" indeed, and, yes, I am a very proud parent.
I have taken thousands of photographs of my son...a very few here: SEE LINK except the last 3, his older 1/2 brother.

Thanks again....

EDIT: Dido to BBW ^^^^^^^^

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom