1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A really good review of the EPL-2

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Michael, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Michael

Michael Mu-43 Regular

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pelao

Pelao Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 3, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    That's a very attractive camera.
    I want to try one in store as a possible gift for my kid. I hope the wheel controller is more effective than the one on the EP2: I find it is too easy to move by accident and a little small.

Overall, many of the elements of this review are about the strengths of M4/3 for certain types of photography rather than just this specific camera.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kajnielsen13

kajnielsen13 New to Mu-43

Jan 28, 2011
    That review really sold me on this camera. i have been drooling over it on the net for a month now. almost ordered it from japan on the 24, but decided to hold of and wait.
    anyone have any ideas when it will be on shelves in canada, i leave on the 19th of febuary for a six week back pack though mexico. and want to be able t have that camera with me. do not really want to carry my D80.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.