A prime a day

Uncle Frank

Photo Enthusiast
Real Name
Frank
I have a new routine, designed to improve my understanding of perspective. I choose a prime each day, and leave my other lenses at home. Today's prime was the 7.5/3.5 Rokinon. I used it for some interiors at Lowe's.

My wife waiting for the rep...
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

a very helpful guy named Gene.

Then I slipped. :redface: I liked Gene's environmental portrait, but to do a proper portrait, I needed the 45/1.8, which I had accidentally left in the camera bag. :rolleyes:

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
I love the idea of this challenge, Frank. Too bad you didn't have the courage of your convictions to stick with the one lens restriction. :wink:

Nathan King

Mu-43 Regular
I've been doing this for a little bit. The exercise really opens you up creatively, but sometimes it about kills you because you see a subject and you know you could achieve a killer composition with another lens. Then sometimes you get creative and end up with something even better at the different focal length. :thumbup:

Anthonys

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Anthony
Nicely shot, I think this is one of my favourite lenses for the system. It's surprising how 'normal' you can make the shots look if you frame them the right way.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom