A little luck on my side...

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by sabeking, Jun 17, 2012.

1. sabeking

sabeking Mu-43 Regular

Feb 22, 2012
    North Carolina
    So, I went to my local camera store yesterday looking for a lite weight tripod to keep with me (BTW, I bought the Surui T-005 combo in red, nice little unit, good feel and extremely lite and compact). As I was talking to the sales rep, I noticed a box on the shelf. An OM-D it was. I asked if it was actually one in the box. Indeed it is, the rep said. They received five on Thursday and this was the one left.

So, I picked up the phone, called my wife, and she said YES!!! Fathers day was a day early. I am the proud owner of a black OM-D. I really wanted a silver one, but, when you see the black in person, it's hard to pass up the awesome looks of it...

I like supporting the sponsors on the site here, but, sometimes it pays to go to your local dealer.

2. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    congrats to you!! What a find and a great father's day gift! I pulled the trigger on one two weeks ago....began calling small mom & pop camera stores and located one within a hour!!...I had it 3 days later....I didn't care about color, but ended up with a silver one.

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Congratulations, what a great gift. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.