1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A little luck on my side...

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by sabeking, Jun 17, 2012.

1. sabeking

sabeking Mu-43 Regular

Feb 22, 2012
    North Carolina
    So, I went to my local camera store yesterday looking for a lite weight tripod to keep with me (BTW, I bought the Surui T-005 combo in red, nice little unit, good feel and extremely lite and compact). As I was talking to the sales rep, I noticed a box on the shelf. An OM-D it was. I asked if it was actually one in the box. Indeed it is, the rep said. They received five on Thursday and this was the one left.

So, I picked up the phone, called my wife, and she said YES!!! Fathers day was a day early. I am the proud owner of a black OM-D. I really wanted a silver one, but, when you see the black in person, it's hard to pass up the awesome looks of it...

I like supporting the sponsors on the site here, but, sometimes it pays to go to your local dealer.

2. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    congrats to you!! What a find and a great father's day gift! I pulled the trigger on one two weeks ago....began calling small mom & pop camera stores and located one within a hour!!...I had it 3 days later....I didn't care about color, but ended up with a silver one.

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Congratulations, what a great gift. :smile: