1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A landscape photographer changes to Micro 4/3 ...

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by wolfie, Apr 19, 2019.

1. wolfie

wolfie Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 15, 2009
    New Zealand
    A Welsh photographer D Griff talks about changing from Nikon to Olympus E-M1 MkII and 12-100 Pro combo.

Since that video has he also done a review of the lens and a summary of his early experience with the combo. Certainly he feels that he is not at any significant disadvantage to the larger formats.

If you watch for episode #88 he should be doing some live composite and light painting that of course is a unique feature to Olympus.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. BrightonRay

BrightonRay Mu-43 Regular

Feb 27, 2019
    Brighton, UK
    Ray
    I subscribe to his YouTube channel and find his vlogs to be very enjoyable and worthwhile. He gets some fantastic images from a beautiful part of Wales where he lives too. It’s clear his decision on gear is based purely on the basis of common sense and practical considerations such as weight. I tend to agree with him!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jeffcs

Jeffcs Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 20, 2017
    Toms River NJ
    Air travel was my introduction to Olympus
    I’m in the middle of selling all of my FF Nikon gear

• Like Like x 1
  4. Balinov

Balinov Mu-43 Regular

Oct 8, 2015
    Dublin
    Balazs
    Thanks for sharing, I was watching a few videos of him today and it seems quite good so far

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.