A landscape photographer changes to Micro 4/3 ...

wolfie

Mu-43 All-Pro
A Welsh photographer D Griff talks about changing from Nikon to Olympus E-M1 MkII and 12-100 Pro combo.

Since that video has he also done a review of the lens and a summary of his early experience with the combo. Certainly he feels that he is not at any significant disadvantage to the larger formats.

If you watch for episode #88 he should be doing some live composite and light painting that of course is a unique feature to Olympus.

Last edited:
Real Name
Ray
I subscribe to his YouTube channel and find his vlogs to be very enjoyable and worthwhile. He gets some fantastic images from a beautiful part of Wales where he lives too. It’s clear his decision on gear is based purely on the basis of common sense and practical considerations such as weight. I tend to agree with him!

Last edited:

Balinov

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Balazs
Thanks for sharing, I was watching a few videos of him today and it seems quite good so far

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom