1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A kiwi in Spain

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Sugarman, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Sugarman

Sugarman Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2011
    Hi everyone

my name is Joe and I am from New Zealand, although I have been living in Spain for the last 25 years. I am a Pana G1 user and am mainly interested in portrait work. I'm fairly new to serious photography but it is something I have always wanted to do. I am quite surprised at my advance, but it's a long road.

I am sure I will leanr loads from all of you and I only hope that I can offer something positive in return.

Cheers all

Joe

• Like Like x 2
  2. Christilou

Christilou Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 25, 2010
    Camberley, Surrey
    Hello Joe :)  Look forward to seeing your pictures!

• Like Like x 1
  3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Joe, thanks for your introduction - welcome!

I can't wait to see some of your portraits. Please be sure to post some as soon as you can. We've got a great section calling out for your pictures: Documentary and Portrait. Of course you can always find the - G1 Image thread and add them there as well.:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Joe, and Hello from Scotland. I'm a G1 user too :smile:

All the best,

Colin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.