A huge dilemma... OMD E-M5 vs Fuji X-T1 vs Pentax K3

Status
Not open for further replies.

50orsohours

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Noise: as a casual shooter, it should not be a concern, since many pros use m4/3 for work. If pro photographers turn in work with the EM-1, it is a non issue. But, you should reorder another xt1 and start taking pictures.

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Noise: as a casual shooter, it should not be a concern, since many pros use m4/3 for work. If pro photographers turn in work with the EM-1, it is a non issue. But, you should reorder another xt1 and start taking pictures.
Yes, take pictures & learn about your camera!

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Not with the camera which others use:tongue: and request Mods to close this thread as there is no other camera left to be discussed unless OP wanna talk about Leica , Sorry Taz I just extended ur advice a bit further :biggrin:
Yes, I think this thread needs to be closed. Everything has been talked about over and over.

& yes, take photos with your own camera, instead of using other's photos and examples :tongue:

dhazeghi

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dara
Noise: as a casual shooter, it should not be a concern, since many pros use m4/3 for work. If pro photographers turn in work with the EM-1, it is a non issue.
Not to get too pedantic, but there's often an assumption that professionals have more demanding image quality requirements than amateurs. I don't think that's generally the case. Professionals are shooting to satisfy their customer. Amateurs are shooting to satisfy themselves. While I'd say that on average professionals are more demanding, there are certainly plenty of amateurs who are far more picky about image quality than the vast majority of professionals, for precisely this reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom