1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A good weekend (Legacy Lens Xmas in June)

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Luckysomer, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Luckysomer

Luckysomer Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 24, 2013
    Alpine, UT
    Eric
    My X is holding my 1/2 frame digital canon camera hostage in the divorce with my golf clubs.

I showed her an picked up a EP3 with the 17mm /2.8. Which is very nice. But you all got me inspired to go legacy.

My dad had a Pentax Super Takumar 50/4 macro and a Super Takumar 200/4 which arrived on friday. (I ordered a oly/m43 and m42/m43 adapters which arrived earlier in the week).

So I thought I would pick up a 50/1.8 locally. nothing in classifieds (craigs). So I hit the pawns. The first 3 had crap. The 4th had this Oly OM-1 for $80. Very clean looking and when he pulled the lens cap there was a 50/1.4. I tried to control my excitement. Checked the lens with a light and a cleaned it. it looked almost unused. I'll take it. Then the gentleman pulled out an oly 28mm/2.8, a oly 35/2.8, a no name macro tele, the manuals and the leather camera case all for the $80. Everything almost unused.

Karma. The X will not get me down. So what do I have.

my kit 17mm /2.8 m43

For Legacy it is Full frame (2x)

so my
    28mm is a 56mm
    35mm is a 70mm
    50mm is a 100mm
    200mm is a 400mm

Macro 50mm is a 100mm.

Looking forward to taking some great shots.

Attached Files:

2. dagaleaa

dagaleaa Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 4, 2011
    Naples, Fl
    Dawn
    good for you! I have the 50mm 1.8, and I have enjoyed using it. Have fun with this great collection. I have checked pawn shops and thrift stores and I have never got lucky looking for older lenses.

3. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    Nice collection Lucky! Your forum nick is apt :)