1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A good deal ? EP2 OLY 17 28

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by aage, Jul 23, 2012.

1. aage

aage Mu-43 Rookie

Jun 17, 2012
    Iceland
    Hi all , I was in NY few days ago and I was thinking about buying a Olympus 17mm f2.8 for my OMD camera, then when browsing at B&H I saw this deal and thought ,, why not get the camera for only 120 use ;-). The lens is 300 if you buy it alone , so now I´m with a second body along with my OMD EM5.

Used Olympus E-P2 Pen Digital Camera w/ M.Zuiko 262842B B&H

I actually Like the EP2 A lot , its seem very sturdy and then I have the VF2 viewfinder that makes it almost perfect :) .

Just wanted to BRAG about it :) .

Happy shooting .

2. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    If you like it, go for it! Another option would be the E-PL3/17.8 for $440. Having used the E-P2 for 6 months, I'm very grateful for the upgraded AF and LCD on the 3rd generation Pens. The controls aren't as extensive though.

DH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.