1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A gentle reminder about rebates...

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by JamieW, Dec 3, 2013.

1. JamieW

JamieW Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 25, 2013
    Yesterday was the last day for the rebates on the Oly gear. I lost track of the date and had a moment of panic when I realized it was the 3rd and I hadn't filled out my rebate forms online yet. I was afraid the forms were going to be taken offline before I could fill them out, but fortunately that wasn't the case.

You had to buy your gear between 9/10 and 12/2 (12/5 for the lens), and you have to mail the forms in by the 31st. I'm not sure how long the rebate form is going to be online though, and you have to fill that out before you can send in the rebate, so if you haven't done so yet...

http://olympus.rebateaccess.com

2. nstelemark

nstelemark Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 28, 2013
    Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada
    Larry
    Thanks much. This had slipped my mind!

3. Bluecoupe

Bluecoupe Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 16, 2010
    Mine are filled out. Took copies of them and will be in the mail either tonight or tomorrow :)

4. gqchynaboy

gqchynaboy Mu-43 Regular

Dec 18, 2012
    I mailed mine in on Dec 8th; however, the Status still says "Your registration has been completed and we are waiting to receive the corresponding mail."
    What are the status of yours?

5. marcr1230

marcr1230 Mu-43 Regular

Nov 28, 2013
    I mailed mine in weeks ago and the status still says!"waiting to receive ..."

6. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I mailed mine in 11/25/2013. Status as of 12/30/2013 is "We have received your submission and it is being processed.".

7. Bluecoupe

Bluecoupe Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 16, 2010
    I just went to check on mine and for the accessory rebate they have received it and are waiting to process. my lens rebate still showing awaited to receive...

8. b_rubenstein

b_rubenstein Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 20, 2012
    Melbourne, FL
    I found the same thing in my in box this morning.:biggrin:

9. JamieW

JamieW Mu-43 Veteran

Oct 25, 2013
    Olympus updated their rebate page a couple of days ago to say they have received one of the rebate forms I sent in about back in the first week of December, and it was now being processed. They didn't receive the other one apparently, for the lens, which was in the same envelope. 2 days later, it's still being processed.

It's apparently a very slow process. :)

10. briloop

briloop Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2012
    Mount Juliet, TN
    I received the rebate on 01/06/2014.

11. Bluecoupe

Bluecoupe Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 16, 2010
    The status of both my rebates are still processing.