1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

A French newbie from the Netherlands

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by PetitP, Oct 5, 2010.

1. PetitP

PetitP Mu-43 Regular

Hi all,
    Thanks to all of you and your contributions and photos posted over here. It helped me a lot to finally take the decision to choose a 4/3 system.
    My choice was the kit E-PL1 + all-around zoom 14-150 and the famous Pany 20 1.7.
    All bought in the Kamera-express shop nearby Rotterdam for a very decent price (679 euro for the kit and 339 for the 20 1.7).
    I am now learning the camera...but it's already a lot of fun.
    PetitP, an expat french guy in Holland.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome, PetitP and thanks for your introduction. Congratulations on your E-PL1 and those three lenses - looking forward to seeing some more of your photographs when you have the the chance!

3. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome PetitP - great that you've decided to join us. Have fun with your new cam.

All the best,

Colin

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello and welcome.

5. JoepLX3

JoepLX3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 13, 2010
    Japan
    How is your Dutch? Welkom (should be OK)!!!

6. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hallo, welkom hier ! Welcome !

7. PetitP

PetitP Mu-43 Regular

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :thumbup:

NB 1 : Joep, my Dutch is even worse than my photographic skills :wink: ...... maar ik probeer, elke dag.

NB 2 : BBW, I have two lenses "only", the kit I got is not the one with the 14-42 but the one with 14-150 (which was pretty hard to find).

Tot ziens,
    See you in the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Good for you, PetitP!

9. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    A french guy in Holland, that's a change from what happens every summer when the dutch people (we call them "hollanders") invade France !

Anyway, welcome to the forum from a guy who lives in the middle between Paris and Amsterdam :biggrin:

C U,
    Rafael

10. grebeman

grebeman Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2010
    South Brent, south Devon (UK)
    Barrie
    I'm not going to try either Dutch or French :biggrin:, so it will have to be an old fashioned English welcome from me :smile:

Barrie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.