A few from my blog

Ephemeral Moment

Mu-43 Regular
Been asked to show some of my photos on the main site rather than just on the blog, so here we are.

I use a GF1 and usually have the 45-200mm lens on it

This was taken from the top of Catbells in the Lake District
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

This was taken from just outside Reeth looking over Swaledale

This was taken at Barnard Castle and converted using the Toy Camera adjustment in Aperture 3

JoepLX3

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Looks very nice Bill, guess I should make some time to scroll over your blog :smile:.

Briar

Mu-43 Regular
Good to see your work in the main forum. Nice to know your name at last too! See you back in blog land Bill.

Ephemeral Moment

Mu-43 Regular
Just so you all know - my name is Stephen - that Bill in my signature is my favourite photographer Bill Brandt

As for larger examples, I generally don't post larger photos than 600px on longest side and 72dpi on the web, but you can see more of my work at The Ephemeral Moment, where I'm starting to sort out my archive of photos and gradually getting them up on the site

And thanks for all the comments :O)

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Stephen,
You can always post images on the main site. You don't have to ask or be asked....

Besides your favorite shooter is also one of mine......
shooter

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom